Sunday, November 8, 2009

08 Nov 09 Sunny

Hey hey, i am back. Healing process going slowly but surely. She is somewhat different from before and this is all cause by me. The guys who is always indecisive going around hurting people. Relationship should be a simple equation of Boy + Girl + True Love = Happy Relationship. But sometimes there are external factors preventing a healthy and happy relationship. External factors like some other people whom i was blindly attracted to. I really wish my dear would just ignore her and not do anything to get back to the other party because it will be a never ending cycle. I really just want to carry on with my life with my dear and no longer have other external factor. I just hope my dear will be smart enough to not go down to her level. Baby when you read this please know that i am not siding her. I've hurt you too much and i just want to make things right this time round. Baby you really are important to me and i do not want you to be angry. Lastly, Baby I love you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment