Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dumb

This post was suppose to be posted on the 3rd of Nov so there are some other developments. Watch out for the future post.

Told her what happened. Things turned out pretty bad. Kneeling to seek for forgiveness might not even work. I have caused her so much more pain. I know what i did was wrong. A moment of folly has resulted in a lifetime of regrets. I love you. These 3 words might never leave her lips ever again. We all know it is never too late to admit your mistake but this time i am afraid everyone might be wrong. Realizing how important someone is to you only after losing you might be a good thing but i feel dumb. The truth was so clear to me but yet i fail to see it. I do not want to ever lose her again but i am afraid i might. Why didn't i see clearly how good she was? Why did i keep pushing her away? Why did i get myself into so much shit? Why do i have to be so dumb?

No comments:

Post a Comment